With the Leisure Pass you can save up to 50% at all three of our leisure centres.
You can apply for a pass if...
- Registered disabled, PiP at higher level, receiving incapacity benefit, employment support allowance, disability working allowance, disability living allowance.
- Carers Allowance (evidence award letter required), a person caring for individuals claiming the above benefits will be entitled to full use of the Leisure Pass at any time.
- Housing Benefit, job seekers allowance, receiving income support, receiving reduced council tax and dependents of the latter (evidence via awards letter required)
- Full time student, 17 years old undertaking more than 8 hours core studies per week. (evidence from school needed)
- Foreign student, 17 years old undertaking more than 8 hours core studies per week. Out of borough £5 fee will apply. (evidence from place of study needed)
- Work based learning 'Non-employed only': Letter from employer/learning provider.
- Group Passes (for day centres and special schools) please ask at reception.
- If you qualify for the above criteria but live outside of the borough then a £5 fee is applicable.
How to apply for your pass
Please fill in your application form ensuring that you state your number insurance and have some proof of I.D. (Driving Licence, Utility Bill etc.)
If you are receiving one of the listed benefits take the form to be stamped at the Meadowside Leisure Centre, Uttoxeter Leisure Centre or Shobnall Leisure Complex. Pleas take along proof of identity, address and benefit. Procedure for checking benefit is available should relevant documentation not be provided.
If you are applying as a school/college student: Take this form to be stamped at the Meadowside Leisure Centre, Uttoxeter Leisure Centre or Shobnall Leisure Complex. The form needs to be signed by your head of year or student services officer or training provider and proof of number of hours study, address and identity.
If you are applying as a university student take the form and NUS card to either Meadowside Leisure Centre, Uttoxeter Leisure Centre or Shobnall Leisure Complex and proof of number of hours study, address and identity.