Types of application and criteria
- Applications to vary or delete planning conditions.
What is a site / block plan?
This is a plan that shows the existing and proposed layout of the application site including any buildings or proposed structures.
- Draw to an appropriate metric scale for example, 1:100,1:200 or 1:500.
- Show the direction of North.
- Must show clearly the proposed works in relation to what is already there (where relevant). Preferably by the use of colour or cross hatching, differentiating from the existing building (s).
- Show all public rights of way crossing the site or adjoining the site.
- Show all buildings, roads and footpaths (including bridleways and restricted bridleways) on land adjoining the site including access arrangements (unless these would not be affected by the proposed development.
- Show the site boundaries, type and height of boundary treatment (for example, walls, fences hedges).
- Show existing and proposed buildings and trees, which are to be retained or removed. Show the position of any immediately adjacent buildings/ structures or trees outside the site.
- Show access roads, turning areas and car parking bays where relevant giving dimensions.
- Show drainage runs.