Filming in the borough
If you wish to carry out filming within the borough of East Staffordshire we will need some information from you before we can approve your request.
- A good knowledge of exactly where you want to film
- Date(s) of when you wish to film
- When you plan to start and finish filming at your location
- A thorough knowledge of the type of filming to be done at the location
Filming in a park
- To use the park outside we require a copy of your risk assessments for the activity being carried out and any other relevant health and safety documentation you may have, we also require a copy/proof of valid public liability insurance. Email email@example.com for more information.
Filming on public roads
Before filming on a public road you must contact Staffordshire Police and the Highways Department of Staffordshire County Council.
Filming on/in private property
- You must seek permission of the property owner.
If you wish to discuss your needs further please contact the communications team on 01283 508626 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org