The council can deal with all different types of noise pollution from commercial, domestic and entertainment sources.

The council does not carry out the removal of pests and rodents but we do offer some useful advice and guidance on removal and prevention.

Report an abandoned vehicle online, find out the maximum penalty for abandoning a vehicle and report nuisance parking.

Dog owners are responsible for the wellbeing of their dog.

You can report fly tipping, litter, graffiti, syringes and other rubbish that's on the roads and find advice on how to remove asbestos from your home.

You can find details on smoke control areas, air quality and private water supplies. You can also apply for an environmental permit.