- Direct Debit payments are taken out within the week commencing the 28th. A pro rata fee may be payable when you first join to allow sufficient time to set up your first Direct Debit with the bank.
- We reserve the right to refuse any application for membership or a renewal of that membership without providing any reason for that rejection.
- For security purposes, your photograph will be taken when your card is issued. The photograph is used for identifying the card holder prior to granting access to the facilities.
- Members can terminate their membership with the Leisure Centres by giving a minimum of seven days notice prior to the next Direct Debit payments (no later that the 21st of the month in which you wish to cancel). Cancellation in writing should be sent to Uttoxeter Leisure Centre stating your name, address and membership number or membership card number. The member must also make arrangements to cancel the Direct Debit agreement through their bank in all cases.
- Your membership cannot be used in conjunction with any other concessions.
- Uttoxeter Leisure Centre may carry out promotional offers on gym, aerobics classes or swimming. These will not affect membership prices.
- Membership agreements are in accordance with the Direct Debit Guarantee and are subject to annual price reviews. Any change to memberships will be notified in writing a minimum of ten days before any intended change.
- Your membership card will be swiped each time you visit the Leisure Centre.
- Uttoxeter Leisure Centre reserves the right to withdraw any Membership card at any time and refuse entry and/or expel any Member forthwith if any Member shall, in the opinion of the Centre, cause nuisance, annoyance, breech any rules, or for any other reason which the Centre may deem appropriate. In the event of any dispute the Centre Manager’s decision shall be final.
- Uttoxeter Leisure Centre reserves the right to make changes to timetables and programmed activities. All changes will be advertised on notice boards and website.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, we will not reveal personal information we hold to any third party unless required by law. We may however contact you to advise you of promotions /other activities within the Centre from time to time.
- All members use the Leisure Centre facilities at their own risk and the Centre will accept no responsibility for any illness or injury howsoever caused, other than liability that may arise from negligence of the Leisure Centre or its Staff. The Leisure Centre’s liability for damage or loss to Members’ property is strictly limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of negligence of the Leisure Centre staff. The Leisure Centre will not accept liability for money, valuables or other personal property. Property of Members stored in lockers provided by the Centre is stored at the owner’s risk and no liability for loss or damage will be accepted by the Centre. The Centre cannot accept any liability for any accident to any Member that may occur on the premises other than liability that may arise from negligence of the Centre or its staff. Any Member who suffers an accident on the premises, must report the accident and the circumstances under which it occurred, to the Duty Manager or Centre Officer immediately following the accident.
- By signing the membership application form members are agreeing to observe the rules relating to Meadowside Leisure Centre and Uttoxeter Leisure Centre and abide by these and any other Centre rules and guidelines. Copies of these documents will be posted on notice boards . It is your responsibility to be aware of the rules.
- Payments are made prior to the start of the course. A place will only be guaranteed once course fees and a completed enrolment form have been received. Cheques should be made payable to “East Staffordshire Borough Council (ESBC)”.
- The arranged course will run to coincide with the dates shown, however, the right is reserved to cancel any of the lessons without prior notice and to include a subsequent lesson during or at the end of the course. Alternatively a refund will be issued at reception during rebooking week against next term’s payment unless you do not wish to rebook.
- The course of instruction is non-transferable and no refund can be made.
- Details of any medical conditions should be noted on the course booking form, and any relevant medication to hand at all times (eg inhalers for asthma).
- It is essential that we are notified of any changes in contact details or medical conditions to enable our records to be updated.
- Whilst every attempt will be made to meet individual requirements regarding day and time, it is necessary that the participant’s ability be the deciding factor with regard to class placing and transfer, at the discretion of our coaching staff.
- Towards the end of each course you will be able to rebook for future courses however your place will not be kept open after the stated payment date.
- ‘Junior’ applies to anyone under the age of 16 years. Once someone reaches their 16th Birthday they are classed as an Adult.
- For reasons of hygiene and safety, long hair should be tied back.
- Spectators are allowed in the Spectator Area but any distraction to the pupil is detrimental to progress. Ramps and walkways should be kept clear at all times.
Upon enrolling onto the Uttoxeter Leisure Centre dry side course you agree to adhere to all of the terms and conditions stated. Consequently, failure to do so may result in the loss of your place.