Housing Associations provide low cost "social housing" to rent for people in need of a home.
In East Staffordshire, you can apply to be added to the East Staffordshire Housing Register, which will give you access to homes provided by all of the following Housing Associations:
- Trent & Dove Housing - All types of housing throughout the Borough
- Orbit Heart of England - Accommodation for families, couples, singles and people over retirement age
- Sanctuary - Flats, houses, bungalows, and sheltered flats for people over retirement age
- Midland Heart - Houses, flats, and bungalows in Rocester
- Waterloo Housing Association - Houses and flats
- Metropolitan - Houses and bungalows
- Derwent Living - Flats for older people in Burton
- Bromford - Flats and houses in Burton
Other housing associations
The following Housing Associations also have homes in East Staffordshire. Half of their available properties are available via The East Staffordshire Housing Register but you can apply directly to them for the other half.
100 Bolton Road,
Tel: 0845 140 2020
Central Region West,
5-7 Upper Brook Street,