Save money on your swimming with our range of swim cards, which have now replaced the existing paper tickets, currently sold at Uttoxeter and Meadowside Leisure Centre. These new cards will offer new and existing customers greater savings and flexibility when purchasing swims in advance.
|Number of swims||Price||Leisure Pass|
|10 Adult Swims||£31.20||£15.60|
|20 Adult Swims||£58.50||£29.25|
|30 Adult Swims||£78.00||£39.00|
|10 Junior/Senior Swims||£19.60||£10.40|
|20 Junior/Senior Swims||£36.75||£19.50|
|30 Junior/Senior Swims||£49.00||£26.00|
Please be aware that the multi-swim cards are for the named individual only and cannot be used by multiple people.
Multi Ticket Swimming Card Terms and Conditions
- For security purposes, your photograph will be taken when your card is issued. The photograph is used for identifying the card holder prior to granting access to the facilities.
- East Staffordshire Borough Council may carry out promotional offers activities, which includes swimming. These will not affect multi ticket prices.
- Your multi ticket card will be swiped each time you visit the Leisure Centre.
- East Staffordshire Borough Council reserves the right to make changes to timetables and programmed activities.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, we will not reveal personal information we hold to any third party unless required by law.
- All users of the Leisure Centre facilities do so at their own risk and the Centre will accept no responsibility for any illness or injury however caused, other than liability that may arise from negligence of the Leisure Centre or its Staff. The Leisure Centre’s liability for damage or loss of property is strictly limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of negligence of the Leisure Centre staff.
- By signing the application form you are agreeing to observe the rules relating to Meadowside Leisure Centre and Uttoxeter Leisure Centre and abide by these and any other Centre rules and guidelines. Copies of these terms will be posted on notice boards and web pages. It is your responsibility to be aware of the rules.
- A charge may be made for lost or damaged cards.
Conditions of Use
- Purchased swim may be used at any advertised public swimming sessions, this includes use during existing or future ‘reduced price’ sessions, however, if the admission charge to such a session is less than the unit cost paid in advance, the holder will not be entitled to a refund.
- Swims are not transferable and no refunds can be issued, unless agreed by a member of the management team.