Fitness Centre and Group Exercise Class Guidelines
- All users are required to complete a fitness induction and a Pre Activity Health questionnaire before they use the Fitness Centre equipment.
- Please consult a doctor before participating in any activity. If you are pregnant, have any medical conditions or any significant changes to your health you must make your instructor aware of this.
- Please use the fitness suite changing area and lockers provided for all personal belongings.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear for the activity your are taking part in must be worn.
- Before starting your workout please remember to pay or show your membership card at the main Reception. Please keep your receipt and show it to your instructor on entering the gym or class.
- Bring a towel with you on each visit and wipe down equipment after use.
- Bring water with you and drink before, during and after your class or workout to avoid dehydration.
- If you are unsure about how to use a piece of equipment, ask your instructor for help
- Please warm up prior to your workout and cool down at the end or your exercise routine.
- At peak times, use may be limited to 15 minutes per piece of equipment.
- If there is continually less than 4 people attending a fitness class it may be taken of the timetable.
- 12-15 years olds may use the Fitness Centre during designated Youth Fitness session times.
- 14-15 years olds are permitted to take part in fitness classes at the instructors discretion.
- All new gym users must declare themselves to reception on first visit. An induction form or Quick Start Form must be signed
Fitness Induction and Fitness Class Cancellation Policy
- Fitness induction bookings may be cancelled up to 24hrs before commence of the induction.
- Fitness classes may be cancelled up to 24hrs before the commence of the class.
- We reserve the right to charge in full, for the activity in question, all customers failing to attend or provide the correct cancellation notice period.