Terms and Conditions
East Staffordshire Borough Council's standard terms and conditions of contract can be seen below:
- No goods to be supplied or work done without a written order to be FIRST obtained, nor will the Council acknowledge or pay any account for goods so supplied or work done unless authenticated by such order.
- All invoices, correspondence and delivery notes must contain the relevant order number to allow the smooth passage of invoices for payment.
- All invoices must be addressed to the Head of Service detailed in the address.
- Each item on the order must be separately priced on the invoice.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order or any executed parts of it if delivery is not made by the agreed date and if necessary to reorder in the open market and debit you any additional expense incurred. In the event of a stoppage or interruption of business occasioned by industrial action or ‘force majeure’ we reserve the right to cancel, suspend or modify an order or any unexecuted part of it.
- The execution of an order constitutes acceptance of the Standard Conditions of Contract of East Staffordshire Borough Council. Any alterations to these conditions must be accepted in writing by an authorised officer to the Council.
- Any alteration in quality, quantity or specifications must be accepted in writing by an authorised officer of the Council.