Terms and Conditions – Premier Fitness Memberships, Meadowside and Uttoxeter Leisure Centre.
Direct Debit payments are taken out within the week commencing the 28th. A pro rata fee may be payable when you first join to allow sufficient time to set up your first Direct Debit with the bank.
We reserve the right to refuse any application for membership or a renewal of that membership without providing any reason for that rejection.
For security purposes, your photograph will be taken when your card is issued. The photograph is used for identifying the card holder prior to granting access to the facilities.
Members can terminate their membership with the Leisure Centres by giving a minimum of seven days notice prior to the next Direct Debit payments (no later that the 21st of the month in which you wish to cancel). Cancellation in writing should be sent to Meadowside Leisure Centre stating your name, address and membership number or membership card number. The member must also make arrangements to cancel the Direct Debit agreement through their bank in all cases.
Your membership cannot be used in conjunction with any other concessions.
Meadowside and Uttoxeter Leisure Centres may carry out promotional offers on gym, aerobics classes or swimming. These will not affect membership prices.
Membership agreements are in accordance with the Direct Debit Guarantee and are subject to annual price reviews. Any change to memberships will be notified in writing a minimum of ten days before any intended change.
Your membership card will be swiped each time you visit the Leisure Centre.
Meadowside and Uttoxeter Leisure Centres reserves the right to withdraw any Membership card at any time and refuse entry and/or expel any Member forthwith if any Member shall, in the opinion of the Centre, cause nuisance, annoyance, breech any rules, or for any other reason which the Centre may deem appropriate. In the event of any dispute the Centre Manager’s decision shall be final.
Meadowside and Uttoxeter Leisure Centres reserves the right to make changes to timetables and programmed activities. All changes will be advertised on notice boards and website.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018, we will not reveal personal information we hold to any third party unless required by law. We may however contact you to advise you of promotions /other activities within the Centre from time to time. We collect your name, date of birth and contact details for the purpose of providing you with membership of Meadowside/Uttoxeter Leisure Centre. We will contact you from time to time to remind you of appointments and payment schedules; to let you know about changes which affect your membership; and to let you know if a booking you have registered for has to be cancelled. We will always keep your information secure and we will never sell your information to other companies or organisations for marketing purposes. We have your information secure and we will never sell your information to other companies or organisations for marketing purposes. We have contracts with third party companies who provide:- bulk mailing services on the Councils behalf, Software store, manage and send email and SMS communications and customer management systemes, which enable us to manage bookings and transactions you make.. We provide those ocmpanies with our customers names and relevant contact details to enable contact via post, email or SMS message as applicable.
All members use the Leisure Centre facilities at their own risk and the Centre will accept no responsibility for any illness or injury howsoever caused, other than liability that may arise from negligence of the Leisure Centre or its Staff. The Leisure Centre’s liability for damage or loss to Members’ property is strictly limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of negligence of the Leisure Centre staff. The Leisure Centre will not accept liability for money, valuables or other personal property. Property of Members stored in lockers provided by the Centre is stored at the owner’s risk and no liability for loss or damage will be accepted by the Centre. The Centre cannot accept any liability for any accident to any Member that may occur on the premises other than liability that may arise from negligence of the Centre or its staff. Any member who suffers an accident on the premises must report the accident and the circumstances under which it occurred, to the Duty Manager or Centre Officer immediately following the accident.
By signing the membership application form members are agreeing to observe the rules relating to Meadowside Leisure Centre and Uttoxeter Leisure Centre and abide by these and any other Centre rules and guidelines. Copies of these documents will be posted on notice boards. It is your responsibility to be aware of the rules.
Terms and Conditions - Leisure Centre Guest Pass
- This offer entitles you to a free day pass to share the facilities at Meadowside or Uttoxeter Leisure Centre.
- Guest passes entitles user access to the fitness room, one exercise class and one pool session - however sessions must be accessed on same single visit.
- Only one complimentary pass per person, per day - passes must be surrendered to reception upon access.
- Facilities are subject to availability on the day of your visit. Please check the relevant timetables to ensure the services are open to the public.
- Users must complete a Quick Start form before entering the fitness room.
- It is advised that classes are pre-booked by either calling or visiting reception.
- May only be used in accordance with our regular terms and conditions, inclusive of our age policies.
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- The management reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Duplicated passes will not be accepted.
- Expiry dates do apply and can be found on the bottom of the guest pass.
Terms and Conditions - Earn Your Christmas Dinner Gym Challenge November/December 2018
- The Earn Your Christmas Dinner challenge is open to all users currently subscribed to a monthly direct debit or annually paid gym membership at either Meadowside or Uttoxeter Leisure Centre.
- All memberships should be live at the end of the challenge, 20th December 2018, in order to be eligible for prizes.
- The closing date is 5pm on the 20th December for all calorie submissions.
- Burnt calories should be recorded and verified by an instructor/member of staff on that day only.
- Prizes comprise of Puma Rucksack, Unbranded Gym Towel, Nike Water Bottle and Panasonic Ear Phones.
- All prizes are subject to availability, and East Staffordshire Borough Council (the Promoter) reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative of equal or higher value if necessary at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Competition is only open to UK residents. Employees of East Staffordshire Borough Council are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes will be awarded in four age categories, 12-15 / 16-30 / 31-49 / 50+
- Prizes will be awarded to the member achieving the highest amount of burnt calories during the challenge period, in each age category.
- In categories where more than one person achieves 6000 burnt calories (the equivalent to a Christmas Dinner) these names will be drawn at random to decide a winner.
- Winners will be notified by email after the closing date. Following notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable not collect from either Meadowside or Uttoxeter Leisure Centre.).
- If the Promoter cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter's sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- By entering any of East Staffordshire Borough Council's prize draws and competitions you agree to having your name, details, and photo published for future East Staffordshire Borough Council promotions.
- Giveaway is not in conjunction with any other offer, discount, or promotion.
- No cash alternative is available.
- This promotion is subject to standard leisure centre admission and membership terms and conditions.
For full membership terms and conditions see above.
Terms and Conditions – 12 days for £12 December 2018
- This promotional offer is valid for gym and all programmed fitness classes at Meadowside or Uttoxeter Leisure Centre.
- £12 membership is valid for 12 consecutive days from the date taking out the membership. No concession is available.
- This offer is open to anyone aged 12 years and over. (Applicants aged 12-15 years can only use the gym at advertised ‘Youth Training’ times and may not be eligible for entry to some fitness classes).
- This offer is available from Saturday 1st December until Wednesday 12th December inclusive and all memberships must be used by Sunday 23rd December inclusive.
- Memberships can be purchased by visiting reception at either Meadowside or Uttoxeter Leisure Centres.
- All 12 day memberships cannot be used after Sunday 23rd December and no refunds for unused days will be offered.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- The promoter, East Staffordshire Borough Council, reserves the right to amend or end this promotional offer without prior warning.
- This offer is non refundable or transferable.
- Any membership is subject to our standard membership terms and conditions.
Standard membership terms and conditions apply, see above for details.