Free Junior Swimming over Easter Holidays
East Staffordshire Borough Council have confirmed that for the second time in the space of a year, both Meadowside and Uttoxeter Leisure Centre will offer free swimming to everyone aged under 16 this Easter Holidays. Following a brilliant response from local families last summer, both centres will offer dedicated free swimming sessions each day from Friday 3rd April until Sunday 19th April.
Terms & Conditions:
- This promotion will run between Friday 3rd April and Sunday 19th April 2015 inclusive.
- Free junior swimming is only available during the designated time, 10.00am-12.00pm and 2.00pm-4.00pm at Meadowside Leisure Centre and 2.00pm-3.45pm at Uttoxeter Leisure Centre.
- Some free swimming session may not have full use of the swimming pools
- Free swimming is available to everyone aged upto 16 years
- Entry is subject to our usual admission policy and swimming ratios
- The swimming pools will be cleared before and after each of the sessions
- Free junior swimming sessions are not transferable
- Free swimming does not hold any cash value and no refunds will be given
- East Staffordshire Borough Council reserves the right to make changes to timetables and programmed activities.
- East Staffordshire Borough Council reserves the right to end promotional offers early, with no prior notice.
- All users of the Leisure Centre facilities do so at their own risk and the Centre will accept no responsibility for any illness or injury however caused, other than liability that may arise from negligence of the Leisure Centre or its Staff. The Leisure Centre’s liability for damage or loss of property is strictly limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of negligence of the Leisure Centre staff.
- All visitors should observe the rules relating to Uttoxeter Leisure Centre or Meadowside Leisure Centre and abide by these and any other Centre rules and guidelines. Copies of these terms will be posted on notice boards and web pages. It is your responsibility to be aware of the rules.