Hanging basket sponsorship - Uttoxeter
Uttoxeter is a traditional market town with a population of around 14,000. Every year Uttoxeter Town Council and East Staffordshire Borough Council work together to create a beautiful floral town for the community to enjoy, to improve the local environment and enter Uttoxeter into the Heart of England in Bloom Annual Competition.
What can we offer you?
We will supply you with high quality planted hanging baskets that will flower throughout the summer season giving your business premises floral impact that customers and passers by will appreciate. We will test the hanging basket brackets at your premises to ensure that they meet health and safety requirements and then we will hang your baskets up for you. Throughout the summer season we will regularly water and feed your hanging baskets to keep them looking their best. At the end of the season we will remove your hanging baskets for you.
When will this happen?
- Your brackets will be safety checked by the end of May.
- Your baskets will be up by the end of June.
- Your baskets will be watered and fed between June and mid September.
- Watering will then stop to allow the baskets to dry out before they are removed by the first week in October.
How much will this cost?
Your sponsorship will cover the cost of the planted hanging basket and we will cover the costs of testing the brackets and feeding and watering the baskets throughout the season. By working together in this way we can continue to improve Uttoxeter’s reputation as a floral town with increasing visitors where people are proud to live and work.
- Order between 1 and 5 baskets, the cost will be £37 + VAT per basket;
- Order 6 or more baskets, the cost will be £34 + VAT per basket.
You will be invoiced once the baskets have been put up.
How do I order my hanging baskets?
No more hanging baskets are available for this year.