- BBC Health - Relationships - From dating for singles to confidence building the BBC offers indispensable information on all aspects of your relationships.
- Sexual Health
- Love and Sex - from Youth Information.
- FPA - (formerly the Family Planning Association) find your local contraception and sexual health clinic using the search feature on this site.
- Relate - provide counselling, sex therapy, relationship education and training to support couple and family relationships throughout life.
- One Plus One - Marriage and Partnership research - monitors contemporary marriages and relationships, focusing on understanding the causes, effects and prevention of relationship breakdown.
- OnDivorce - contact details and links to a wide range of organisations and support bodies, discussion forums and legal case studies
- Advice Guide from The Citizen's Advice Bureau provides information on getting married, the legal differences between cohabitation and marriage, and ending a relationship.
- Divorce Online - delivers information, legal services.
Domestic Violence and Abuse:
- Women’s Aid - is the key national charity in England for women and children experiencing physical, sexual or emotional abuse in their homes. Information about domestic abuse, contact numbers for local refuges.
- Hold Tight - Tight Hold - Same sex domestic abuse service. This is a national UK service with support from the Police and CPS.
Gay and Lesbian: