Home > Planning > Do I need planning permission? > Householder permission > Apply for planning permission

Apply for planning permission

Coronavirus: Planning

The Planning and Local Land Charges department are currently working off site. The preferred method of contact is via email at dcsupport@eaststaffsbc.gov.uk.

Other ESBC services affected by Coronavirus

You can apply for planning permission by either:

If you need to make an application for a larger home extension please download the Notification of a Proposed Larger Home Extension form.