Types of application and criteria
All applications proposing new buildings or alterations to the exterior of existing buildings.
Including change of use where external alterations are proposed.
- Applications to vary or delete planning conditions.
- Drawn to an appropriate metric scale for example, 1:50 or 1:100. In the same form, scale and orientation.
- Must show the proposed openings to accord with the floor plans. This should include the width of glazing bars and other details where relevant, line drawings are not acceptable.
- Show clearly the proposed works in relation to what is already there and the height of buildings above ground level.
- Any blank elevations must be included; if only to show that this is in fact the case.
- Existing and proposed site sections and finished floor and site levels e.g. at a scale of 1:50 or 1:100.