Noise complaint

The council can deal with all different types of noise pollution from commercial, domestic and entertainment sources.

The Council does not have a 24 hour call out service for responding to Statutory Nuisance complaints.  Should you be affected by nuisance noise outside of office hours this should be reported to Environmental Health the next working day, please note the Councils emergency phone line is not to be used in these cases.  Breach of the peace, violence/fights and/or Anti Social Behaviour should be reported to the Police.

The links (to the side) describe in more detail the various noise complaints that we receive.

If you wish to make a complaint, click on the relevant noise complaint type for instructions.